Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Misc shots from this last week



Marsha meets Carolina at Don's dinner in midtown
















Every once in a while I like to be photographed with my little girl. Most of the time this is not possible b/c I'm half-dressed with crazy hair.



Sleepy baby and sleepy papa
















I got an IM from Beth asking me to put up a new post. Who knew that yall actually read this thing? So here a few shots from this past week. It's been busy: Matthew birthday party at Annie's (very fun), drink with Laurie in the city and then to first Stache competition checkpoint (where I realized I'm not that chill of a mom when the bar is crowded and the decibel level through the roof), Nakanishi dinner in honor of Don's Yale Award (very impressive!), etc.


Now for today: I'm sending up prayers of thanks that Margarita is available to come clean this afternoon (am in denial about how dirty the house is) but this means is that I have to clean up so she can clean; meanwhile, little Clover refuses to be put down. Now you may be thinking "just put her down for a few minutes, it won't kill her". While I agree with this logic, there's something about an infant's cry that after 5 minutes becomes a form of torture so we remember that she is still only 5 wks old and do what we can with one hand or with her in a sling.

On a happy note, Grandma Ann (Nana) arrives this evening so many more posts and pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment