Monday, June 7, 2010

Carolina goes to Jasper


This past weekend was our annual Ralston-Dean Family Gathering so CC and I traveled to Jasper, Arkansas to take part. We stayed at the Horeshoe Canyone Ranch and it was terrific. CC spent a lot of time looking out the window of the main lodge, shown above.


CC also rode a horse! See video below.

There were 150 or goats on the property and CC wanted to talk to all of them

Small group this year but it was great.

Mimi with CC at the sandbox. (Mimi was trying to climb in there with CC before I suggested she sit alongside instead - Mimi also went on a 1,5 hr horseback ride and wanted to go on the zipline but was vetoed on that one).

Lots of QT with Grandpa Mike and Michelle.
In front of our cabin, ready to enjoy sunny day.

Annoyed with me b/c I won't give her anymore ice. Obsessed with ice the whole weekend.
Finally warming up to Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment