Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween from Rainbow Chickie

Happy Halloween everyone. I can't help but get a little weepy that it was one year ago that I posted a picture of two week CC dressed as a chili pepper.


This year, again, courtesy of Auntie Oli, CC's costume was a hit. What was not a hit was her mood today: very very cranky. I should be a little more generous because our girl has been sick all week but I don't feel like being generous because she was up all night and I am very very tired.
We'll start with this picture today, which sums up the afternoon of trick or treating: tired, needy, and over the hat part of her costume.


sickly

kind of happy at the halloween daycare party yesterday, which involved delicious tamales made by teresa and nina and company

with teresa



















No comments:

Post a Comment