Friday, September 18, 2009

CC and China and a little update on life in SF

It's been a beautiful week in San Francisco and we're feeling much more settled now that CC has begun daycare. I cried buckets when we dropped her off yesterday on her first day. Fortunately, CC did not have the same response. We picked her up that afternoon and Nina told us that CC adjusted very well by playing with every single toy in sight, especially those which made sounds.

This will be our first real weekend in SF and I'm looking forward to it: brunch with Annie and Ollie, shopping with Aggie, church with family, and we actually have a party to go to on Sunday night!

Here is some video of CC with the kitty. CC LOVES the kitty. We have to manage her enthusiasm when it comes to petting, as she is inclined to pet China's whiskers. China is 14 years old and very sweet but I'm pretty sure she wants to keep her whiskers.
The second best thing to petting the kitty is eating the kitty's cat food.

1 comment: